The Clear Lake Greek Festival is sponsored by St. John the Theologian Greek Orthodox Church, and is our largest fund raiser. Proceeds benefit the Church and local Ministries. The Clear Lake Greek Festival provides us the opportunity to share our Greek Heritage with the Clear Lake area and the surrounding communities. Visit our Greek Orthodox Church Tent and meet with our priest, Fr Florin, and learn about Orthodoxy.
Celebrate our culture with Greek dancing, sample our healthy Mediterranean style foods, tasty desserts and vast selections of Greek wines from Santorini, Northern Greece and the Peloponnese.
Kids will be entertained with activities and live Greek Dance lessons also.
Come be a Greek for a day and enjoy a family friendly afternoon of Greek life!
Festival Hours and Location
- Friday, Sep 13th – 11am – 9pm
- Saturday, Sep 14th – 11am – 9pm
- Sunday, Sep 15th – 11am – 5pm
Landolt Pavillion, Clear Lake Park, Seabrook, TX
Admission and Parking
General Admission: $3
- Free Admission to children 12 and under
- Free Admission on Friday only from 11am – 4pm
- Free Admission to First Responders, Military and their families (with ID)